- Attendance at ALL Summit sessions
- Participation in roundtable discussions
- Ability to network one-on-one with other participants
- Attendance at Welcome Reception on Sept. 21
- Attendance at the Monan Medal Ceremony and Dinner on Sept. 22
- All meals included
All Summit attendee block rooms are now full, but some regularly-priced hotel rooms are still available at the Fairmont Hotel in Washington, D.C., located at 2401 M St NW, Washington, D.C. 20037.
Attendees may also choose to stay at a different nearby hotel. We suggest the Hilton Garden Inn or Hyatt Place, both of which are within walking distance to the Fairmont Hotel.
Summit attendees are asked to take an at-home rapid test the day before leaving to travel to the Summit to be sure you are negative for COVID-19.
We will have test kits available on site for those who might need them. Masks and hand sanitizer will also be available.
Masks are optional.